Please Read Carefully:
- Please reach 15 minutes before appointment time. Carry the printed copy of appointment receipt or show appointment details SMS at the counter.
- Check Document Advisor on website 'www.passportindia.gov.in' to know the documents required. Carry original documents and their self-attested photocopies. Final decision with regard to documents required is at the discretion of RPO staff.
- In case of minor applicants (below 4 years of age), carry the recent passport size photograph (4.5 X 3.5 cm) with white background.
- Photograph will be captured at the Camp. However, applicants need to carry two recent coloured passport size (4.5 x 3.5 cm) photographs with a white background while visiting the Camp.
- Only applicant is allowed inside the Passport Office. However, in case of exceptions such as Senior Citizen / Physically Challenged / Illiterate / Minor applicants, one person from the family may be allowed to accompany the applicant.
- At PSK, a paper token will be issued to you after checking of documents. Your application will be processed at Counter A followed by counters B and C. At all stages, please be alert and watch the token display screens to know the counter at which your application will be processed. Please collect acknowledgement slip from the Exit counter before leaving. Also, you are requested to fill the feedback form at the exit counter.
- In case of Tatkaal application, balance service fee has to be paid inside Passport Office. Please collect the payment receipt from the counter after payment.
- Applicants applying under "TATKAAL" scheme may please note that their application processing at Passport Office may take approximately 2 hours due to additional verifications required before processing of such applications. Therefore, "TATKAAL" applicants are advised to plan their schedule accordingly.
- Corrosive substances, explosives, weapons and any sharp objects are not allowed inside the Passport Office. Please co-operate with security staff for frisking before entry. Your security is our primary concern.
- Take care of your belongings inside the Passport Office.
- Keep your mobile in silent mode when inside Passport Office. Also, video / photography is not allowed inside.
- Balance fee (if applicable) after editing the submitted form will be payable at the Passport Office.
We are delighted to offer attractive passport covers manufactured using quality leather and PU. You can choose from the available options at PSK.